CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

they were never serious, page-6

1. 74 Posts.
    My answer to "Kray", Before you have something to say, you may decide to do a little homework Kray. The EXCO properties are all little oxide copper deposits spread of 9 or 10 tenements most of which are EPM's and will take 5 or 6 years to be converted to ML's. Im not knocking the deal. I look at the facts. The fact is that Xstrata put a value on their 66mt at $175m. That says it all. What you must also realise is that EXCO accepted it, so that's all they thought it was worth. I GUESS WHAT i WAS TRYING TO SAY, ITS HORSES FOR COURSES.
    That's all I was saying. EXCO were promoting the project to shareholders and when its about to commence production or that's what they lead us to believe, they sell it for 10% of what they valued it at. I think that is a fair comment of mine. In comparison I believe that the Rocklands Project is in a different league. If you (Kray) are a EXCO shareholder and you think that it was a great deal, that's all that matters. I just felt a little like a flat tyre
    when the news came out. I think that Xstrata paid too much for it and $175m in the mining industry is a paltry sum of money especially when its divided up among all of the shareholders. You are entitled to your view; I just think you may be a little short sighted mate.

Ikey moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.