CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

My answer to "Kray", Before you have something to say, you may...

1. 74 Posts.
    My answer to "Kray", Before you have something to say, you may decide to do a little homework Kray. The EXCO properties are all little oxide copper deposits spread of 9 or 10 tenements most of which are EPM's and will take 5 or 6 years to be converted to ML's. Im not knocking the deal. I look at the facts. The fact is that Xstrata put a value on their 66mt at $175m. That says it all. What you must also realise is that EXCO accepted it, so that's all they thought it was worth. I GUESS WHAT i WAS TRYING TO SAY, ITS HORSES FOR COURSES.
    That's all I was saying. EXCO were promoting the project to shareholders and when its about to commence production or that's what they lead us to believe, they sell it for 10% of what they valued it at. I think that is a fair comment of mine. In comparison I believe that the Rocklands Project is in a different league. If you (Kray) are a EXCO shareholder and you think that it was a great deal, that's all that matters. I just felt a little like a flat tyre
    when the news came out. I think that Xstrata paid too much for it and $175m in the mining industry is a paltry sum of money especially when its divided up among all of the shareholders. You are entitled to your view; I just think you may be a little short sighted mate.

Ikey moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.