SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

they will be broke if they dont get cash soon, page-12

1. 11,546 Posts.
    Well none of you knew KBA where when monkey asked?

You all seem to know who is going to be making revenues in 12 months but not on who is getting the monies now.

Strange.

Actually yes i did nail BNB, MQG and NAB amongst others but thats not important for this conversation, I though the fact SLA will have no money is more important.

All your research has got you to 52 weeks lows? so whats the point? You need to research the key facts and i think i did that quite well.

re: stand and de-liver (macrae12) HotCopper Top 30 Favourite Poster - click for more details HotCopper Top 10 Poster of all time - click for more details
    Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back | Return to Search Results for 'ASX Symbol: "SLA" ')
    Code: SLA - SOLAGRAN LIMITED ( 18.5c | Price Chart | [There are new announcements for SLA.] Announcements | Google SLA)
    Post: 3525421 Reply to: #3518414 from EPITANMAN Views: 313
    Posted: 25/11/08 18:38 Stock Price (at time of posting): 20c Sentiment: None Disclosure: No Stock Held From: 121.215.xxx.xxx
    New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    I asked the question why does KBA Consulting (Mr Kilroy's consultant business) has the same address as Solgaran?

No response.

Well then, why does Solagran pay $164,069 to KBA Consulting for "office rental and overheads." ROFL.

..and why does Solagran pay Eastok Pty Ltd (Dr Soultabov's business) $63,000 for the rental of storage space for office records, trial data and materials, trial equipment, raw materials and for staff services to Solagran every year.

No...Yep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.