WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

WeststigerYou should read a little more, try starting with...

1. tcf
    6,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Weststiger

You should read a little more, try starting with todays report to the ASX, before you draw such conclusions.

It is not in the company's best interest to see the SP run out of control above its current levels under the reported circumstances and hasn't been as it turns out for some time. So whenever a good run has started for this new uranium miner/processor it has been stopped in its tracks.

In my view WCU is a screaming buy at current prices and all will fall into place after the SGM. We may even see the company report on its sale of yellow cake after the SGM.

Its very likely the SP is being controlled and may fall lower to avoid embarrassment until after the SGM sees the Ms Yu problems resolved at 10 cents per share allocation.

I support and will vote yes to the forthcoming resolutions. Its terrific that Ms Yu has been willing to stump up for the company even when the directors wouldn't take up past options to help the company cashflow.

Yes I know the options were out of the money - BUT when do these directors ever put their hand in their pockets other than to stuff future options into them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.