GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

they will rush from currency to currency..., page-12

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    SP can you ease up on the scandaliousation of anyone that of anyone that doesnt hold your view and their ideas, gold discussion forum, suggesting someone is wrong by labelling it fantasy doesnt help your cause , the inference in a lot of your stuff is that folk who believe differently to you are niave and stupid, while anyone that agrees with you are wise and intelligent. How does this add to the discussion?

Debt defaltion isnt fantasy anymore than inflationary fears of money printing are fantasy, they are simply competing concepts that are part of the complex economic enovironment. To suggest that GFC 2 is merely a figment of folks pychological expectations ignores the thoughful contibutions of many folks here and certainly offer little respect to those who take the time to engage in discussion. Here we sit in some of the riskiest times in the last 50 years, where debt has reached levels never seen before in civilisations history and all you can offer is that GFC2 is unlikely to happen (because you dont think it will) not a sceric of theory, observation and anything else is offered in support. Its perfectly OK to be out of your depth, but the best choice if youare out of you depth in a discussion is to act a little more thoughfully toward your fellow HC members.

I dont know ? HC moderator , do you folk think this adds to the dept of discussion?, isnt calling folks ideas FANTASY simply low content flaming.?

I for one would appreciate a less combative forum that values and respects all contributions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.