AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

theyh also said.

1. 10,009 Posts.
    Bioshares also said after the AGM in May 09 " The major weakness with Phosphagenics has been a deficiency in
    in-house drug delivery product development expertise, i.e personnel
    with a demonstrated ability to refine product development
    concepts into products seen as providing clear benefits to patients "

The discussion was regarding the differance in performance of SP between ACR and POH both drug delivery companies. So there is a good point for discussion rather than waffling about how much patience individual shareholders may or may not have. Take a look at ACR share performance this year from a low of 41 cents to $1.85 today.

Certainly ACR is more advanced, but compare market caps of both ACR $284M POH $64 M. Will POH get there?.
    You bet it will. When, who knows.

Have POH overcome the concerns alluded to by Bioshares above. Ask Karicoum, he could answer that for you. Oh thats right I forgot, the whingers chased him off. POH certainly appear very focussed in refining outcomes and getting the products to market quickly. Maybe Rumchuck could ring Esra and see what she has to say.

I still haven"t seen one logical argument posted on this forum as why I should change my opinion regarding POH. The shareprice would be better at a dollar than .08 cents. I am a buyer anyway and my patience hasn't been tested at all so far. So I still see this as opportunity for me to makee more profits.

Rumchuck posted recently that new announsments were coming, we could all expect that to be true.

At some stage this company will be in a strong position to get attention from the market and holders will be well rewarded. If waiting to watch your research and investment produce good fruit here, doesn't work for you try the race track. Or run from one popular share tto the next like many do on Hotcopper. PoS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 89268918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59834650 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.