GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Moorookamick,I agree that now the company needs to put some runs...

1. 1,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Moorookamick,

I agree that now the company needs to put some runs on the board - faith seems to have been lost - sure Europe is making headlines and doubts over China's growth persist - but surely it's been oversold - which is good for anyone who believes in the company and has spare cash. As long as the carbonate plant can produce high grade Li2CO3 we should see a strong rebound soon. As I've stated before the dilution with the Li1 takeover is minor - and does not justify a price slide from 100c to 60c. We should not lose sight of the long term with the sal de vida and the incredible increase in value of selling Li batteries, even if only for ebikes. You are correct it will be years away but in the meantime we have 17000tpa to sell for nice profits which as you state we should have a pe ratio to value the shares at.

I do think they should hold off announcing plans to start building the battery plant until after they have made some strong sales. If they mention the words Capital Raising again I'm sure everyone would sell!

Does anyone know the listing date of the merged company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.