LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Well looks like the $trillion brigade is at it again, this time...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Well looks like the $trillion brigade is at it again, this time from the US, see the link below for the video, I'd say the rise in US trading could have had something to do with this on Friday. At least interest is gaining, albeit a little hyped with the $ value:

MEMBER EDITION • FEB. 22, 2013

A Money Morning TV Emergency Re-Broadcast:
    This Discovery Could Change the World

Dear Money Morning Reader,

I just released an urgent interview concerning an energy discovery that could be the most important of our generation.

It occurred in a small town in Southern Australia.

Its population is only 1,695, but what's lying underneath and around this town could change the world.

It may create a new generation of millionaires almost overnight. And these fortunate folks could be your friends, family, and neighbors.

You could be one of them.

So right now I'm airing an emergency re-broadcast of this interview.

I held it with an energy adviser to 20 world governments including China, Australia, and the United States.

These are the three governments involved in this historic discovery.

This man is also on two U.S. State Department task forces for the exact kind of energy that is waiting to be extracted.

He is a consultant for the major energy companies located in the area of this discovery.

And he assists the National Intelligence Community, who are keeping a very close eye on where this situation is headed.

He knows every angle of this story, which is why you have to see what he's uncovered.

video here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.