LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Now, now Filthy... you must have been watching too much of the...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Now, now Filthy... you must have been watching too much of the Benny Hill programs.

Love the Brit "tongue in Cheek" poker repartee'.

Could be PB in Movember mode the at Coober Pedy Pub .. a B artist quickly drew the background "Wanted Poster" poster at the pub during secret russian negotiations over a few beers.

Far too much Hype on the $20 Trillion ...by the way ,was that US dollars ..otherwise you will have to discount it for the current Ozzie Dollar.Lucky if you get to $20 Bill ..but that's still fantastic.

Big Al, there is no proven resource ..it will take lots of money and time to get that. Let alone the timeframe to get that sort of Potential up to scale.

No wonder the pizza person is flogging the biz .. He,she or it may well be in their 70's now .. smart move..sell on the hype and get out..put your feet up and enjoy!.. while the goings good.

Not to say there is no gas or oil ..most likely there is...but what is the quantum???

In the meanwhile ..enjoy the Hype ..I certainly am and I hold no stock.

Cheers

HR

No advice given or intended ..just my sick sense of humour!
    That's the stock market for you .. when the bulls bellow and stampede ..watch out.I've seen a lot of people get gored in the running of the bulls in Spain..all part of the game..let alone the mauling by the Bears shorting theirway onto the prey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.