EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

They're really putting the boot in now.

1. 2,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 898
    Well, they're taking advantage of the lack of news re- orders and sales. And unless an announcement of a substantial order is forthcoming soon, I'm stating the bleeding obvious that they'll have this down in the one's before too long. Now I know the BoDs can't control the market machinations that are bedevilling the stock, but they can be pro-active. I feel a letter outlining the Board's awareness of what's going on and a re-iteration of the company's real progress and prospects would be in order. They might argue that this has been done already in previous announcements, but they have to understand the psychology of the market, and the shareholders who daily witness their investments thoroughly trashed so some f**king hedge fund or similar entity can make off either with the company assets or scoop undeserved profits when breakeven and /or profitability is reached. In my time as a salesman, I learned that it takes ten positives to outweigh a negative. And we're copping negatives on a daily basis via the attack dogs. All part and parcel of the grand plan. Hence, the need for a continual flow of positives from the company. Leaving it to posters to put up Linkedin reports, welcome as they are, won't cut it. They're soon forgotten under the barrage of negativity directed at the stock, designed to create doubt and fear in holders, and scare away possible new investors. The whole situation is no more than out- and- out theft. Be that as it may, it is a one-sided battle at the moment, and we need the EDE Board to show some fighting spirit.

donnybrook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.258K 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 202703899 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7816407 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2455365
Last updated 14.14pm 26/04/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.