EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi Fly, before you commit anymore of your cash into EDE think of...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi Fly, before you commit anymore of your cash into EDE think of this. There is no doubt that Edencrete delivers on its claims. But! we have targeted our promotion amongst the people who really have the least to benefit from its improvements. I live in sleepy old Adelaide and want a concrete floor laid in my garage, no biggy, just wanted a contractor to use Edencrete, after four contractors and explaining why I wanted the additive and where to get it well I will have to lay it myself. And I will. Got me to thinking, after all of R&D millions we have sunk into this product it occurs to me that how many dollars have been spent on promoting this product to the people who matter! the end user. Nil. Please someone find an ad that tells us about Edencrete.
    Show me a YouTube promo where if you use this additive the benefits are?

Our story is comparable to this, a plumber finds a material from a manufacturer that will remove the need for replacing tap washers for the rest of your life, do they promote it and risk the ongoing business of replacing washers for the rest of their life?
    Until we see a marketing strategy targeted at the end user and the benefits that they get, the middle man will not promote this product to the level that it deserves. We are in deep doo doo whilst the board keep pedaling the same old same old = no sales. Why because the end user doesn't know why they should be demanding Edencrete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.914K 1.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 196586450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7419803 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.