EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

They're really putting the boot in now., page-6

1. 7,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2797
    Got me to thinking, after all of R&D millions we have sunk into this product it occurs to me that how many dollars have been spent on promoting this product to the people who matter! the end user. Nil.

The 'end user 'is totally irrelevant (unless they are a very large construction company). The actual customer is the local readymix which has zero interest in stocking a very expensive ultra-niche product with a mere six months shelf life (and has to be stirred every two months). Concrete is a generic commodity product that sells on price. For 99% of uses a generic 28/32MPa mix is more than adequate. Nearly all concrete failure is actually due to poor workmanship.

Our story is comparable to this, a plumber finds a material from a manufacturer that will remove the need for replacing tap washers for the rest of your life, do they promote it and risk the ongoing business of replacing washers for the rest of their life?

So why has no large company ever ordered a second batch of Edencrete? Probably because they don't rely on testimonials or marketing BS. It is most likely that their rigorous testing showed Edencrete doesn't live up to the hype.

More recent scientific research has shown that the early claims about CNT reinforcing were greatly overstated. In fact CNT only seems to provide modest initial (<4 days) benefits when used in high concentrations (>2 gallons/yd3) in low strength (<20Mpa) concrete. It seems to offer very limited benefits in normal (~30MPa) concrete or at low doses (equivalent to <2 gallons /yd3 of Edencrete). In other words virtually no real world scenario.

Until we see a marketing strategy targeted at the end user and the benefits that they get, the middle man will not promote this product to the level that it deserves.

EDE commissioned a marketing study which was almost immediately abandoned. I bet they were told demand was essentially non-existent. In fact the only significant customer after five years is GDOT and their endless small trials (aka subsidies).

Last edited by PigsMightFly: 09/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.914K 1.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 196586450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7419803 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.