ODE 0.00% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

They've already lost the AI battle, page-19

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Fair points around the partnering with startup hubs like Stone and Chalk and SaaS being the go to for proven solutions, that's one reason why platforms like Salesforce, Zendesk, Splunk, Atlassian and ServiceNow have seen such crazy growth.

But with existing customer service platforms like Salesforce, Zendesk, Oracle, etc building chatbots into their offering, why would anyone purchase an additional 3rd party chatbot system like Flamingo AI?

With everything I've read/seen to date there is no "must have" feature or service here.  Especially when compared to the other offerings which now come out of the box are are "good enough", which is how microsoft got to be so dominate.  These solutions also don't have any of the complexity or risk of trying to integrate with another system... which if you've ever tried this in a large organisation, is full of landmines like security, legal, procurement, etc.  Not the mention the useless consultants *cough* thoughtworks *cough*.

Surely there is something in this company that people see that I don't or has everyone just jumped into this because of the trend lines of the price movements?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.651M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9777662 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15733550 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.