ODE 11.1% 0.5¢ odessa minerals limited

They've already lost the AI battle, page-8

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I've been a member here since 2010, which was when I was active in the RRS (resource stock) forum. No idea why my post count dropped to 0. I got burnt with all the hype there and saw this following the same path with multiple CR's when the CEO said they were ok for cash, so I thought since I know this stuff very well I would try and stop others from going through the same thing.

Regarding the other comments... Not one of you posted any facts or information regarding why FGO's tech/solution is better than any of the platforms I posted and having a pipeline or discussions with big names does NOT equal a sale. Put simply money talks more than words, which it seems is all FGO are currently.

The Oracle/ACX is great and Australia has a great track record of bootstrapped tech startups doing really well globally (freelancer, campaign monitor, atlassian, etc). ACX did well to sell to Oracle as they are struggling to compete with the likes of Amazon, Microsoft and Google. Getting more into niche SaaS will help them find new revenue streams just like their purchase of Netsuite.

I do love the conspiracy theories you're all concocting though... I had forgotten how much fun this forum can be for this stuff, I'm just a night owl.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.