BUX 1.32% 7.5¢ buxton resources limited

Agent I think Zubric is probably wide awake and very aware of...

1. 12,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Agent
    I think Zubric is probably wide awake and very aware of the speculative nature of junior explorers as should every one else who dabbles in them including stockbrokers and their sophisticated investors. Speculative means high risk and a more than even chance you could lose money.
    You have made a statement - BUX took people for a ride with their cynically contrived NEW NICKEL COPPER DISCOVERY. I personally wouldn't make a public statement in the form you have. Your statement says that the BUX management took people for a ride which also could be construed as misleading or duding them. IMO you are absolutely incorrect. My take on it as follow.
    1 BUX negotiates a deal to buy the DM tenement.
    2 BUX raises a small amount of capital to carry out a seven hole initial RC drilling program.
    3 Hole 1 misses out, Hole 2 hits, TH, samples flown to Perth and assayed as reported.
    4 Drilling is suspended, BUX decide as a result of the high grades of copper and nickel in hole 2 they will raise 2 million dollars in order to plan and drill in a more coordinated, informed and appropriate manner.
    5 Hartleys raise the capital required in a few days after being fully informed of progress todate.
    6 Drilling recommences with an announcement detailing the balance of assays from the phase 1 drilling program.
    7 Waiting for news as a result of the phase 2 drilling program.
    When they got that hit on hole 2 and the subsequent assay results they BUX were genuinely excited and understandably so. Wouldn't you be excited if you were running the show and came up with those results so early? What would have you done if you were the CEO of BUX in that position? Would have you gone ahead to raise capital for further intense exploration work as a result of that high grade lead from hole 2? Tell me what have they done wrong other than not coming up with similar results after hole 2 in the last few weeks? For god sake they cant make up the results. Its called grass roots exploration.
    IMO you need to be very careful in making statements that indicate that BUX took people for a ride on the basis of their announcement heading. The nitty gritty and facts were all detailed in the announcement for all to comprehend and form individual opinions..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $15.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.5¢ $5.885K 78.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.