ELL ellendale resources nl

re: ## this is huge massive yes it is### Re what you posted and...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    re: ## this is huge massive yes it is### Re what you posted and I copied - SO WHAT?? Of course you need those sorts of indicators BEFORE you drill. It DOES NOT MEAN THAT SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT will be found when the ground is drilled.
    The odds are usually that NOTHING worthwhile will be found.
    ==========================

So what bit didn't you read?

A key feature of this project is the presence of massive sulphide nickel mineralisation, as well as
    several strong electromagnetic conductors.
    A moving loop electromagnetic (“MLEM”) survey was conducted during December 2003. Fourteen
    line kilometres of data were acquired over an area measuring 3km x 1km. The purpose of this survey
    was to extend EM data coverage to the north of a conductor that is associated with Ni-Cu-sulphide
    mineralisation that was intersected during previous drilling at the West Prospect.
    Two strong conductive responses were evident in the MLEM data:
    (i) The MLEM data showed that the strong conductor associated with the gabbro-hosted Ni-Cu-sulphide
    mineralisation at the West Prospect extends over at least 1000 metres of strike. It
    appears that the northern half of this conductor has never been evaluated with drilling.
    (ii) A new conductor has been delineated in the northeast of the survey area. There is considerable
    potential for this conductor to be massive nickel sulfide mineralisation
    =======================================

Form your own opinion and note the disclaimer below.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.