ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

thickest coal ever found in pel 238, page-21

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yes, well... I'm one of those with a foot in both camps - BOW and ESG. I was also one of the lucky ones to have purchased a substantial parcel of QGC at sub 3. I actually sold 3/4 of my holding in ESG yesterday. Under more normal circumstances, I would have been happy with the return thus far but there are just too many other places to park 50K at the moment that will give the investor a return rather than an oblique promise. After all, we've had a rally in the stock market over the last few months and for the moment, it seems it will continue until we hit 5000. When one considers the 200 index has risen at twice the percentage points of ESG over the past 3 months or so, it really causes a reality check and reminds you how far behind ESG is falling in relative terms. So I'm afraid the fervent hope that a future STO takeover of ESG will make all my financial dreams come true requires more from me than even a true believer is able to give. I've hedged my bets by keeping 25K here and I'm always prepared to come back in with the withdrawn 50K depending on news, but somehow I think this baby is going to idle around this very low price for a while. Incidentally, I think it's in Santo's interest that it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.