BRU 5.56% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

things about to warm up, page-86

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Good post, I agree with every single point you've mentioned. And yes they definitely suspected the shale prospectivity, they were looking at Laurel cores from Yulleroo-1 in at least late '09, there was a semi internal release (it wasn't an glitzy announcement from memory, more a review I googled in April '10 with pictures of the cores) that I found when researching the noonkanbah for shale prospectivity, it seemed very hypothetical though. So I don't mean to understate it, I'm probably quibbling but more restating the primacy and how derisked the slightly more conventional targets were. At the time I felt it was as much of a sure thing as you get in the junior explorer market without the shale, although that was just my subjective view about basically proving up a couple of discoveries/badly tested shows and multiple different play types.
    Unfortunately (or fortunately if you're new to BRU) I sold out around 18.5c and bought back in at 26c ~6 months out from the drilling program, so not quite 15 bags atm but it was almost there at $3.80. Not complaining, very happy although I did recently take my first profits (or created a CFD trading parcel) with the general market not behaving. BRU is still my "surest" thing though. I like you want to see it much higher. I still have romantic notions of it not being taken over and having a good chunk of it be a family legacy ;).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.005(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $51.04K 589.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 26841 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 79111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.