PLT 4.00% 72.0¢ plenti group limited

Spoke to management yesterday and was quite happy with what I...

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Spoke to management yesterday and was quite happy with what I heard.
    They are working hard for the shareholders and looks as though things are starting to happen.
    We most proably won't be getting any numbers until mid late Feb even though they would most probably love to give us an update now, but because there are between company discussions etc which companies do not like to share [which I understand] we will have to wait a bit longer.
    Some Directors spent a lot of their own money buying shares because of their belief in the company at the end of last year and this belief hasn't changed. Unfortunately they could have bought them a lot cheaper yesterday...They thought they were good value at 40cents....but at 25c a gift.
    The SP looks very cheap at the moment so I'm looking at at buying a few more to bring my average price down.
    I feel that this may look very cheap in a few months at these prices.
    As usual my discussion was very good an pleasant, but I wasn't told any sensitive market info,which I think we'll all be told shortly.
    Cash burn is also dropping which is good and they're making shore they have got plenty of product so as the orders come in they can satisfy buyers requirements.
    I hope this of some interest to everyone after the last few days of gloom.
    Regards Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.