PLT 0.69% 72.5¢ plenti group limited

Redfaces,You are correct ... I should be the one with the red...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Redfaces,

You are correct ... I should be the one with the red face!

In my previous post, I was working off memory, and I falsely remembered there being a larger amount for the initial lot of convertible notes. Subsequent to your post
    I checked it again, and can confirm what you were saying:-
    - total of A$1.620M notes
    - Robert Hunter had $1.5M
    (hi Robert! ... he reads this site)
    - Neville Hacker had $20K
    - Ben Dillon had $100K

Therefore, to confirm, they are responsible for the entire first lot of convertible notes.

There goes another theory that I had today ...

Things were going swimmingly, with nice buy depth and trending upwards again (after a not-so nice day yesterday, although it could have been worse), and then ...

2 Sell trades appeared totalling almost 200,000 shares suddenly appeared. My initial thought was that it was convertible note -> share $$$ conversion time again. Obviously not, it must just be some investors getting spooked, or wanting to fund other investments.

Ah well, its all day-trade fluctuations at the moment ... what we really need is that (/those?) long-awaited announcements, to get things going again.

Especially, as Redfaces pointed out, prior to the next round of convertible notes converting, that will be the trading kind of investors. No matter what the SP is, it will take a hit (for some time), so we really need the SP to get back to better levels before that time. Hopefully with the kind of announcements that will encourage the holders of the new shares to hold onto the majority of them, to gain greater value once PLT reaches its full potential.

Cheers.

p.s. I'm changing my position to 'hold' ... I can't possibly keep buying even more of these things!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.