BTR 2.94% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

Scott has always acted in the interests of shareholders.No...

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Scott has always acted in the interests of shareholders.No freebies to directors or unaccounable cash burnout.Every dollar has been targeted.I think this has been his mindset since he came up with SURVIVE......RECOVER.....GROW.
    At this point we are at the halfway point to RECOVER.

I expect after the latest drills we still have around $6m and we should get another $5m around Oct-Nov,depending on Zinc prices and how smooth is the Zinc production.
    The current share price I still believe only reflects the value at Perkoa.....as Zinc prices rise.If you factor in Mumbwa's potential with impending drill results we could pass the recovery stage pretty soon.
    With Scotts past conservative nature in protecting shareholders funds,one would expect him to ride the current wave till more cash is flowing.Remember we still have to come
    +exciting drill results
    +commissioning of Perkoa
    +upgrade of Jorg at Mumbwa(should be massive)
    +response to the world seeing Scott in action and becoming aware of Mumbwa

If however HE decides times have changed and the company has recovered and needs cash to grow HE should go for it.I know capital raising can be messy and expensive when giving exisiting shareholders first bite.....you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.
    On another point I see current trading pattern as being smart accumulaion by someone with deep pockets.They sell a few,suck out a big sell,then smash it.Its been going on for days and worth watching.
    Though my sentiment is hold if the next drill results are like previous....its a srong buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $124.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $8.991K 519.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 16815341 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6045015 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.