PLT 1.39% 73.0¢ plenti group limited

Just had a talk with Ben,whom I always find very pleasant to...

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Just had a talk with Ben,whom I always find very pleasant to talk to.
    I questioned him on the extra $500k break even in the report put out on 25 Feb and was told basically the unknowns that pop up with releasing a new product onto the market etc.make it hard to budget for.
    Said they are working on fairly conservative figures with regards to the $1.75m break even figure.
    Costs are higher in India and Korea
    China is the cheaper.
    Stock has only got 12mth shelf life so agencies don't want to be carrying too much stock. PTL had to make sure they could supply enough product when the orders started to flow, so they need fairly fast production rates. They are still getting an understanding of the future demand...so will take a little bit of time, finding out numbers of patients they'll be dealing with every week.
    With China, the majority consoles are in mid to large Hospitals.
    Presently women in China come into their hospital asking for checks.The Hospitals that have got the consoles for doing the checks are obviously going to use or push the TruScreen method.
    He said they are not looking at the outlying areas at the moment as to far away and the lack of education in the peasant population doesn't help their cause etc.
    He expects significant growth from Aug - Oct
    They will be seen [product that is] at the AOGIN Annual conference in Korea on 31 May. They'll have a couple abstracts put up there and I think He said a couple of Doctors explaining the product.
    Things appear as we thought to be going along nicely,not necessarily fast enough for us greedy investors...Lol..but at a speed that the company can offer things within their capability and not become an embarrassment for the Company.
    They [the Management] are at a critical part of making this company become great an it would appear they are going the right way about it.
    I asked whether there were any announcements due out shortly and all He would say was that when ever we get something to tell the market like new contracts, future profits etc. they will be informing the market...as for next week I don't know.
    I said things might be moving along so fast we might need weekly updates...He just laughed.
    Some of the best advertising for TruScreen will be the women who have had the chance to try it. If they're happy they are going to tell their friends.
    The feed back thus far appears to be positive.
    All the best
    Regards Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.