IMM 23.0% 33.5¢ immutep limited

things are not good with world markets

1. 1,770 Posts.
    What is going on with the world economy will not effect PRR's journey. Thanks to our brilliant CEO the journey will continue regardless of what happens in Greece, US, China or anywhere else. At any moment in time FEAR will have an impact on the share price of just about all stocks ? including PRR.

The world economy is in terrible shape, however:
    - It does not make Cvac a lesser product. The potential that it had 3 months ago is the same as the potential it has today.

- It does not mean that PRR?s funding has now disappeared. The cash is still there earning interest.

- It does not make Neil Frazer a lesser person to have associated with this exciting journey. He has not grown horns - he is still the clever man that he was 3 months ago, and the 10 or so FDA approvals that he has already achieved have not been taken away from him.

- It has not caused Prof Ian Frazer to run for cover and shout that he doesn?t want to be associated with this terrible company

- It does not make all the other brilliant staff that our brilliant CEO has assembled less brilliant.

- It has not turned our hard working CEO into a lazy so and so, or diminished his extremely high level of competence.

- It has not made Lucy Turnball a lesser Chairman.

- It has not erased all the ticks achieved to date.

- It has not stopped the journey on its tracks. The journey continues.

- It has not caused the German Government to withdraw the $5 million contribution

- It has not stopped the work that Prof Ian Frazer is doing with Gardisil.

- It has not stopped the Dubai business plan.

All this turmoil going on around the world and nothing has changed for our beloved PRR. Remarkable!

No one in their right mind would say that the situation with PRR is now at all concerning. Only fear mongers would have you believe that all has changed. You know who they are. The wise men of HC. The men who don?t hold shares and who are devoting their valuable time to protect us from ourselves.

If one has invested in PRR for the right reasons. i.e., the fundamentals and the journey, all is great. On the other hand if one has invested in PRR to become an overnight millionaire well you have gambled and, unfortunately, lost. That is what happens when one gambles. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose ? most time one loses.

I simply cannot post anything negative about PRR, because there is nothing negative to post. Yes, I do know that it is still a speculative stock. But I also know that, it is one of the best speculative stocks in the ASX - with a super list of achievements to date and importantly a large number of potentially substantially re-rating announcements around the corner.

All very good for PRR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.100(23.0%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 23.0¢ $16.23M 50.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 704297 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 102135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.