IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

things are not good with world markets, page-22

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Totally agrre Texas.

I am 99% sure we will make it over the line and all be slapping ourselves on the back and having a drink at the 1,2,3,4, whatever party.

However there is the 1% in my mind where the backslapping doesn't happen because something goes amiss along the way. Whilst most of us can't see it happening, the possibility is always there. Just ask Dendreon holders.

I for one appreciate the posts of the likes of Vendor, Disco, Isplicer, Youngbuck, Kakoii, Boiler and even BRR with all his call it a spade brashness. These guys add balance to the forum and whilst a lot of us may not like what they say it provides us with further information to process to hopefully be more successful. They are not downramping they are all putting forward their opinions. Admittedly sometimes we don't like reading them because they are not what we want to hear, but I would rather hear it and process it than not hear it at all.

It is not that long ago that Boiler (I think) was being ridiculed for calling a share price around .26 (I think).
    Well hello - here we are at .185 and ridiculing someone for saying their looking at entering around .08. Can't see it myself but if it does happen will we all be congratulating him for holding out for his entry price - I doubt it, as we will be too busy licking our wounds and feeling sorry for ourselves trying to work out how we got to .08.

I for one have changed my strategy and sold half my holding and am now trading that half (only on PRR)and am doing a whole lot better than just holding. Not for everyone I know but thats my call to deal with the current situation.

Interesting to note that Robhoods post has 46 thumbs up and Vendors has 6. Robhoods post was excellent (reminded me of the old Philbar Sunday Sermons) but Vendors was also excellent as it provided balance but it would appear not a lot appreciated that.

Looking for a positive day today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.