SWN 0.00% 4.2¢ silver swan group limited

G'day Oakcliff,forgive belated reply, mate, but I havent been...

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

G'day Oakcliff,
    forgive belated reply, mate, but I havent been looking at SWN lately due to nervousness about catching fleas. Not too good, eh? But that could change overnight with just one set of speccy drilling results (I wish).
    Yes, read the ann. The drilling results werent speccy by any means, but could give hope. It seems they ARE trying. Pity about the share price.....
    There IS still hope. If you're losing as much as I am on this, there is no point in selling now, is there? I'm hanging in & hoping something will come good.
    Austin seems their best bet, and I note they are going to try to prove up a near-surface open-cutable resource for mining. They may succeed there. They had lower grade near-surface tonnage there from way back. Then they found the great values deep underneath through that deep dd hole they put down. I heard (unsubstantiated) that it all petered out at depth. But they just might have enough shallow stuff to mine.
    Beyond that, you know as much as I know.
    I'm hanging in & forgetting I have them, for now. just remember, they are still drilling, and you never know whats around the corner.
    Good luck!

cheers
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.