GBP 0.00% 1.4¢ global petroleum limited

I agree on both accounts, there are six of these grown men of...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I agree on both accounts, there are six of these grown men of business as our directors and they have delivered nothing to date. I have sent several emails over time and not one response. That alone is a disgrace and yet they take the cash every month

The company founders were from Dana, which was expertly lead by Tom Cross, I expected some of his expertise and work ethic to have rubbed off on the Peters, but clearly that has not been the case. Even the new boy has been a waste of time and money

However as has been said the Peters own 40% and should be aligned with shareholders and see us to a better place. Tom Cross is a shareholder and maybe he can give them a kick up the arse to get us over the line. I live in hope that they pull their finger out, get some pride about themselves and stop taking the free lunch

The Ocean Rig Poseidon drillship will be berthed in the Walvis Bay tomorrow, with luck there maybe news of a new contract so we can see some drilling action again in Namibia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.