SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Mel and all other LTSH of SGH, My last message for the day. As u...

1. 310 Posts.
    Mel and all other LTSH of SGH,
    My last message for the day.

As u mentioned in UR post that U will add when the worm turns up and commnetary turns positive and that as u said could B August as long as under those circumstances UR happy to pay multiples of current stock price. How many multiples .. i dont know. That the type of agreement with the banks, extent and degree of turn around and speed of turn around will dictate.
    I for once dont see any chance of banks not supporting and continuing with current arrangement even without any CR ATM.
    Market will act way way in advance if and when it smells turnaround. Worm in performance of SGH in public domain will turn way way after the worm in the chart has rocketed up.We all agree that the current stock price of SGH is priced for failure. uU can imagine what happens when the market sees parole and death pardon which they have delivered to SGH stock price v v unwisely.
    That too when there is a v v high probability that 1H numbers were a one off and due to extraordinary circumstances.
    I wanted to add 90 K yesterday but my order was knocked down as it was outside the mandate of the a/c as to how much more SGH i could hold. So i had to B happy with just adding another 18 K.
    I am sure u and every one else is very well aware of their call and their personal opinion and circumstances and R best placed to decide what to do and what is good for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.