ABX 0.00% 4.5¢ abx group limited

things starting to get exciting on the screen, page-9

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Well done to the algo trader on the CXA platform doing their best to keep the price suppressed

It was evident in the match when a largish order matched the stock to 19c, the CXA's swiftly repriced to rematch the stock down to 16c

With bauxite prices still very strong with near $20/tonne margin in it for ABZ, china importing record amounts of bauxite and potential Indonesian restrictions to come into effect, ABZ shareprice should be running north just based on the resource.

Couple this with the pending deal with Xinfa, with a first $2M tranche at 38c, anything under 25c is extremely cheap IMO.

The delay is due to pending assays, so one could realistically expect that upon release to the market, not only with Xinfa's initial DD be validated but potentially outperformed, that a deal will be consummated fairly quickly.

With sufficient cash for 2014 and no need to raise further capital, along with a huge suite of potential partners outside of Xinfa, a high quality resource and proven management, why ABZ is sub 20c surprises me.

Seems that retail punters are clearly seeing the delays as a negative, and forgetting that the inground resource value is well and truly underpinned regardless of the timing of the deal or who with. CXA trades are definitely working this angle to their advantage in accumulating stock sub 20c

Way up the risk vs reward on this - I see downside risk to 15c as anything lower than that they become takeover target given the quality and location of the resource, whilst the first immediate upside target is Xinfa's pending first tranche at 38c per share

Any decent buying that comes into this you quickly see the CXA offers get pulled

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $495 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2998 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 27500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.