Mark 4:12, KJV: "That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and...

1. 22,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mark 4:12, KJV: "That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them."

Would that be like most of mainstream Christianity not being able to understand the following?

Deu 18:18 - I will (not yet) raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words (the Word) in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Absolutely Zero about this future one to be, already existing in any way shape or form, accept in the mind and plans of God, known as Logos and Glory.
    And yet, you lot cannot understand this very simple message.
    ----------
    Like unto thee -> God made Moses an Elohim.
    And the funny part about this, mainstream says Elohim means plural and hence, the One God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit = 3.

OK then, Moses was a Elohim, where did the other 2 Moses vanish to then? eek.png

Moses was made a Elohim and God said to Moses, he would raise one like unto thee = God also made Jesus into a God, like unto thee -> Moses.
    Oh and in case your interested, Moses was a Man, hmm,..Just like he made Jesus, the 2nd Adam (man) though and not of the dust line (1st Adam) like Moses.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.