It seems that you just like to argue,about that I can do...

1. 247 Posts.
    It seems that you just like to argue,about that I can do nothing,but point you to the following
    Mark 4:12
    “That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.”

Mark 4:12, NIV: "so that, ''they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!''"

Mark 4:12, ESV: "so that “'they may indeed see but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not understand, lest they should turn and be forgiven.'”"

Mark 4:12, KJV: "That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them."

Mark 4:12, NASB: "so that WHILE SEEING, THEY MAY SEE AND NOT PERCEIVE, AND WHILE HEARING, THEY MAY HEAR AND NOT UNDERSTAND, OTHERWISE THEY MIGHT RETURN AND BE FORGIVEN.'"

Mark 4:12, NLT: "so that the Scriptures might be fulfilled: 'When they see what I do, they will learn nothing. When they hear what I say, they will not understand. Otherwise, they will turn to me and be forgiven.''"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.