IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Let's hope you're right Pachino. Have stocked up in the low 4s...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Let's hope you're right Pachino.

Have stocked up in the low 4s and have set aside some coin in the event that we do head into the 3s.

My rationale for stocking up at this time;

1. The old adage 'buy low sell high' rings true right now IMO. Today's close of 4.3c represents the lowest monthly close on record. Doesn't mean that we can't go lower of course, but thus far we have held in the 4s and above June's record low of 3.6c.

2. The Completion of Entitlement offer announcement dated 13th November stated that the company retains the right to 'place the shortfall within the next three months at a price no less than $0.07, the issue price of new shares under the Entitlement Offer.'

Meaning that any funds raised prior to mid February 2014 or thereabouts will be at 7c.

We are currently trading at @40% discount to this price so if further funding is achieved at 7c what do you think it will do to the current SP? Things that go boom alright :-)

The announcement goes on to say that 'The Company is encouraged by a number of investors that have expressed an interest in the high grade Mt Kare gold project following active marketing of the Company’s new development strategy.'

3. Since then, a very confident Steve P. stated during his Mines & Money London interview that they are "closing off capital raising at the moment to take us through to the middle of next year."

See video link and some of the quotes below.

http://www.directorstalk.com/video-stephen-promnitz-ceo-of-indochine-mining/

A few quotes from Mr Promnitz’ interview.

1.“we already have 500,000Oz @ 10gpt”

2. Adit construction continues, “people can then see gold hanging out, in their faces“. (Remember Porgera Zone 7 people?)

3. "Middle of next year 1+Million Oz @ 10gpt & Decision to Mine”

4.“One of Lowest Cash Cost Mines on the Globe”

5. “Closing off Capital raising at the moment to take us through to middle of next year” (i.e. hopefully some of or the rest of the $18 Million CR shortfall is / has been finalised at 7c)

In summary, I remain cautiously exuberant that there's never been a better time to own IDC shares.

Happy New Year to all, time to go and have a celebratory drink and a laugh.

Cheers and very best regards,

Elpha

Note: my opinion is mine only and in no way am I offering advice of any kind. Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.