ARR 1.72% 29.5¢ american rare earths limited

No big deal Ese, one man's deceptive spin is another's warm...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4972
    No big deal Ese, one man's deceptive spin is another's warm confirmation blanket. Mountain Pass is a US mine, currently building out it's own cracking and RE separation plant (back to the future) in the US. Not a direct comp because it's miles better, but maybe keep abreast of US developments given that's the point right.

DMS classifiers are much superior to float when it works which is great, but take out the WHIMS and you drop the grade to 25% of the current flowsheet is my point. HCk certainly won;t fly feeding 1% TREO into high acid consuming leach tanks. Not suggesting the WHIMS doesn;t work at all, just that every 'incremental' fall in recovery or increase in costs adds up quickly when your aiming for perfection at what is, let's face it, a very low grade, high tonnage hard rock deposit. I liked the plan, I liked it better when there was a chance of proportionally increasing con grade with ore grade, and it still has size and scalability going for it. Disappointed the SS lifted the ore head grade from Met Work Release yet didn't upgrade the con TREO%...

I'm not sure ARR will being suing open vats either, are they allowed to release off-gases from the leach or capture and clean? I am sure the pilot plant will sort out all of these matters and concerns one way or another.... hopefully in the positive. Lot of people in the market and HC trying to work out what this is really worth and where it sits in the pecking order I'm sure, this is just my 2c worth. Check and verify is my advice.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $145.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $131.6K 454.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25430 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 159982 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.