Things that make no sense, page-20

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    As to point 7 women get better than a 50/50 custody deal because they are automatically granted primary carer status based on their gender.
    Huh? What? But I thought we lived in a fair society where adverse discrimination based on gender is illegal.
    Btw I remarried and have a wonderful four-year-old and one year old both girls but now here is my new concern. got an email from the kindergarten last night telling how they are introducing a program based on diversity equity and inclusion and it even admits that it purpose is to "challenge traditional gender stereotypes".
    That's right, they are taking aim at our four-year-olds.
    Well last night the kindergarten turned me into an activist and it's time to go to war against this woke crap.
    This queer ideology is a cult and it has captured our educators our media and our politicians.
    listen to James Lindsay New Discourses podcast to become better informed as to how this movement is a Marxsist cult that must be defeated.
    and if you think this is a hysterical rant well my wife called the kindergarten administrator to voice her concerns and was assured by the administrator that this was only about telling young girls that they can be anything they want in life.
    Seems innocuous enough. and then you ask yourself does that mean a little girl can become a boy?
    so my wife asked what books will be read to the four-year-old children in the aim of helping girls to be stronger and more independent and the list came back and the first book on the list was "Pink is for Boys."
    Folks, we have a real issue here.
    Also read "The Queering of American Children."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.