ESE 0.00% 1.8¢ esense-lab ltd

Things that make you go hmm, page-3

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Costanza - mate you are looking way to deep into this my friend and need to deal with facts - and facts alone.

The reality is that our Israeli directors have essentially delivered SFA since they put out a company update in late September 2017.

Go back and read that update - we were apparently in advanced discussions with a very large number of potential clients....and our Israeli directors have been asleep at the wheel since as essentially none have been converted.

I sold all of my significant holding after the early December beer announcement - it was a hollow announcement and window dressing at its finest.

So mate - the fact is no one is pushing the share price down - the share price has tanked because shareholders have lost faith in our Israeli directors as they haven’t delivered - plain and simple. How many stocks on the ASX have doubled, tripled or more in the last 4 months - the market is pumping and ESE has missed the party.

We are in one of the hottest sectors on the ASX and basically our Israeli directors are spectating.

If the Otsana bid gets up - and I reckon they wouldn’t have wasted their time if they didn’t have the numbers - mark my words our share price will be $1 plus by Xmas 2018. If we keep the status quo we will be at 30 cents at best.

I for one will welcome a new Board that is committed to shareholder value creation as their first priority as opposed to the current State of Play which is committed to monthly salary cheques....

I will double my previous large holding on market day 1 if the bid gets up...I know for a fact I won’t be the only one.

Bring on the spill and let’s get this great company the great leadership it deserves and so badly needs....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.