AKO 0.00% 10.5¢ akora resources limited

With relation to the mining code approvals, Andry Rajoelina's...

1. 2,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1656

With relation to the mining code approvals, Andry Rajoelina's inauguration ceremony will take place on December 16. My expectation is for things to start to ramp up early in the New Year (probably Feb or March).

I have hopes for the mining code to be ratified and in action around June or July - but this is obviously speculation on my behalf.

From the following article: https://www.madagascar-tribune.com/Andry-Rajoelina-Des-ministres-vont-etre-reconduits-a-leur-poste.html

"The new president Andry Rajoelina made a sketch of the future government with whom he will work in the coming days following the ceremony of proclamation of his victory in the presidential election by the High Constitutional Court (HCC). “ It is clear that the ministers who have worked well will be reappointed to their posts and those who are less so will be sidelined (…) There will be permutations of positions and also new faces ,” revealed the one who will officially lead the country for the next five years.

During his speech in Ivato, the new President of the Republic declared that “ there will be a change, from now on, in the way of proceeding and functioning. There will be, among other things, a review of all structures (…). We will participate in the reconstruction of the country, carry out raids to monitor the completion of the work .”"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29519 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 59995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.