things to do in victoria, page-146

1. 18,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    "Brtis, the Irish, Scots, Chinese, Vietnamese, Serbs, Turks, Greeks, Jews, Kiwis, Chileans, Brazilians, Egyptians, Iranians, Indians, Malays, Indonesians, ..."

No mention of the Palestinians and Africans that seem to be regularly in the news these days. (Those we see on the news chanting "from the river to the sea".)

"crocodiles, all sorts of dangerous jellyfish, stone fish, taipans, fire ants and Clive Palmer back-slappers."

You scare easily. I have run foul of the dangerous jelly fish, did get stung with a stone fish, have encountered fire ants and killed a taipan. Quite a lot of pain from the jelly fish, the stone fish and the fire ants. I won the battle with the taipan, when I found it, it had a rat in its mouth and was unable to strike. I had a post hole shovel in my hand which dispatched it instantly. These are balanced out by the friendly companionship of the locals, the beautiful beaches, a warmer ocean plenty of sunshine, local tropical fruit and easy gardening climate all year around. I have found Clive Palmer's backslappers are generally, good reasonable and hard-working people. Do you know many.

Get a life. You sound unhappy with the one you live. I spent two years living at Ballarat while in the RAAF. I came to the conclusion that Victoria was the A-hole of Australia and Ballarat was 100 miles inland.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.