PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Things to remember

1. 7,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1090
    Hi guys

A few things we need to remember here after we have seen a prolonged period of what i am considering to be shorting and accumulating games.

Five years in the making and we have the license and backing of SEC to prove what an amazing achievement the Kains have managed with a platform the Philippines ( and other countries ) desperately need IMO, that really is the main point to be focusing on, the actual success and the time and effort it took to get this company and its platform licensed in a very difficult environment, its pretty clear now why we don't see many ASX listed companies trying to crack the Phils but the Kains have done it

1 billion traded at 3.6 avg on the 26/02/2021

2 billion traded 3c avg was the next stack through March with the remainder of the selling bringing the avg price all up to 2.2c as we sit today, the selling began after these avgs were hit on massive volume, so basically everyone bar a few are sitting deep in the red here which the game players are very much aware of.

Now we have the license and an update regarding the pilot likely to be imminent and bullish i would be considering seeing plenty of green heading back into the 2s before the end of this month.

I will repost GPO post and would like everyone to add to this thread while trying to block out the noise that will surely be loud and proud from our friends that wish us the worst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $10 1.091K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1410826 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1540149 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.