GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

Again the title suggests intrigue - This is protection for the...

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Again the title suggests intrigue - This is protection for the MIS investor. Its good legislation as the investor entered into the scheme with intention of investing. Yes in a tax based incentive. We all do those things go buy assets up to 31 December in a small business you can write off 50% of the costs this year. That's an incentive.

So what is it that we never knew now we cant ignore. This sounds like a crime novel not the actual article. The government making an investment decision clearly deductible supports their legislation to support plantations. Now if they stopped would you be happy to see them all clear felled. No then we would be in the streets telling those people who own the plantations they cannot clear them either.

By the way Wooduk you have never amplified whether you have any interest in MIS schemes as you claim to have no stock held nor and sentiment. I have amplified mine - I don't own any MIS investments - Nor would I. I lost a small amount in share investments in both TIM and GTP. I have an investments in Gunns (Small) but a larger investment in GNSPA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.