SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

Fact is fact the Company has released what it reports as a...

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Fact is fact the Company has released what it reports as a minimum commercial flow per well and it has been released on ASX and as such in the public domain, get over that one and move one to a more structured request.

I am also intrigued by your request for well decline curves it reminds me of a geologists I used to work with who always needed more data, more data; but often for other things. The Company use RISC, a highly reputable third party to consider all the data not one isolated piece of the jigsaw and report back to the market in line with industry practice and standards on the likely performance of the project. Such an approach means that we can compare like for like. I suggest whilst we all have a "would like" list best leave to them as they have the expertise and most critically ALL the base data, not summary data that would be allowed to be released.

On a personal note I find the reaction to the changes we see in China and in particular the up/down gas prices and not been paid on the agreed date highly amusing; and I guess you all think GDP is as reported! what did you think was going to happen TIC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.