PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

things you didnt know

1. 371 Posts.
    I cant help but shake my head when i read all the negative posts about panax not updating shareholders, burning cash etc. All the info is out there and i wonder what exactly you all are doing?

i got Panax in 2007 when it was uranoz and im still in- Yes i am p^&*d off that it didnt just keep going when touching 28c in dec 08. i have lost money but traded and made a lot back so im not too peturbed what the share price does right now. i am happy to see the share price remain low and continue to "shake the tree" in panax and eliminate all the weak non believers. We cant have too many weak hands when the party starts.
    Another thing to note is that no governement will step in and help a sector that doesnt need it, therefore having the sector remain on its knees for a prolonged period of time bodes well when the govmnt makes its consideration in relation to the allocation of funding under the Clean energy Act Fund. Something also to note is that nearly all geothermal stocks in the past 12 months have attempted capital raisings and failed to attract anything close to the amount required, this has affected all plans, kept the sector in limbo and portrayed a negative investor sentiment overall. There is no solution now but for the goverment to step in and make a sizeable play into the sector, after all, the treasury have placed geothermal high in the energy mix by 2050. When this gov committment comes so will the private money.

What has changed in the past few months? Policy has!!

Up until early december PAX couldnt do anything on our projects due to our projects sitting within foresty areas. This put a wall on any investments. This forestry block has been removed for 3 years and now projects like panax now await the final license approval to begin.

http://www.eco-business.com/news/two-ministers-to-facilitate-geothermal-projects-in-forest-areas/

Also the indonesians have now placed a ban on the export of raw commodities. All companies must now submit plans to build on site processing facilities or engage services in a processing facility within the counrty to have the ore processed. No more DSO. This means more power is needed in the country and due to the high carbon intensity of processing plants, i suspect a large portion of this new power will be geothermal.

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/business/raw-commodity-export-ban-sparks-smelter-building-boom-in-indonesia/499567

the Bumi project is backed by rothschiled, the bakries, the tans. Bumi is a cash cow with huge plans to develop Dairi Prima. Bumi has alot at stake at Dairi prima, and they are banking on Panax-Bakrie to come through with power. No power = delayed project = unhappy billionaires

Bakrie to run for indonesian president in 2014. What more better position than to be in than have a joint venture with a president in the country your operating in.

Indonesia has had 2 ratings upgrades in the past 2 months bringing the country back to "investment grade" for the first time in 14 years or since the asian financial crisis. Why is this big news? pension funds/large institutions tend to steer clear from countries that are not investment grade. Since this new status we have had major moves by Sumitomo in japan (10 bil), Tata and Origin making large proposals and today Hitay Investment Holdings announcing $3bil for 4 geo plants. This is just to name a few. There are more!

Looking forward. The first move comes If Molten buy 50mil shares @ 2c. You can then anticipate the share price will track closer to that issue price. If it doesnt go up, i can assure you molten and their directors will snap up everything under 2c until it does.

With all of the info above - PAX is a hot Buy for investors with patience. I have accumulated 5 million shares now and i will continue to take up shares in PAx in what i describe as the best speculative bet on the ASX right now.

Point of this message is to start being positive because we are just refuelling the ship at the moment...and its a big tank with some well known experienced captains. All aboard??

Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.