PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

I am really concerned about the Molten funding getting so close...

1. 1,192 Posts.
    I am really concerned about the Molten funding getting so close to the deadline, I have had a bad feeling about it for a while I am really concerned that now Molten management have been introduced to the relevant people in Indonesia that they will white ant Panax and deal directly with the Indonesians we will then see 1.5c as the good old days.

I doubt Molten are buying stock on market as trading is way too thin for anyone to be building a position and why would they they will be getting 10% of Panax with the share placement (if it goes ahead)

Molten will be aware of all the news that daytrader has kindly been posting here and will be planning accordingly.

On the other hand if the Molten funding does appear in the next 2 trading days one only needs to look at what has happened to HRL price and to a lesser extent EHR price to see where we may be in 3 to 6 months.
    I find it difficult to understand why those stocks are rising and we are still in the doldrums, If we get the funding I predict 6c bu June and a steady rise after the Carbon Tax begins and be around 10c by Xmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.