RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Been in RRS for a while now (too long I think),but still a...

1. 12,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    Been in RRS for a while now (too long I think),but still a believer.

Haven't seen a mad rush for the door by the top 40 (yet :)).

Seeing some interest lately on AIM gives one a bit of a lift. Plus some large X trades, still gives a glimmer of hope

16:31:56 22-Aug-2008 7.50 150,000 11,250.00 Ordinary Trade
    16:31:33 22-Aug-2008 7.50 45,000 3,375.00 Ordinary Trade
    16:33:11 21-Aug-2008 8.00 20,000 1,600.00 Ordinary Trade

Was thinking the other day should put a buy in for $64k & take the lot out to 20cents - would be worth it just to see the chins wag on this site :)....but I'm a gambler so I put it into Bank Stocks instead.....

Have traded these with mixed success, but presently down on the last couple of parcel(s).

Might keep these as part of a core holding & hope they come good.

Love the banter between all the parties with vested interests. Keep it going as I don't get to see the soapies during the day...

Maybe, just maybe, someone will post some info that may proves to be useful.

The charts don't look good...MACD, CCI, Stoch all indicate ....down...luckily this is all on a volume that really you can't put a lot of weight on....but it has touched the bottom Bollinger band on Fri close..so I am (predicting) up -- against the revent trend --

Anybody got anything better than a gut feel???

I hold & am still (like an insect drawn to the light) buying.....Think I've not got slayeritis.....:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.