SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Maybe I'm wrong?Who knows?That sums it all. Can't even stay put...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Maybe I'm wrong?
    Who knows?

That sums it all. Can't even stay put to own words.

You have done literally F*ck all research aside from a 15min google search in-between replying to me and a copy paste. 15 min or 15 year: Bottom line is same. that I have already mentioned above. Just because you researched for 15 year doesn't change the conclusion.

And :
    So much for keeping it civil... Here we go.Read my post and then yours and you will see civil side.

I feel sorry for you. I really do. You are in such deep denial you are unable to see the true picture.
    Thanks for feeling sorry but seriously don't. This is my investment and i bought with a vision and to hold on to it or sell will also be my decision. So like you replied up "f*ck all" , please do same. I am happy to loose all if i have to. I don't need a non holding random telling me what to do with my investment. If you don't like stay away and look for one that you hold. Thank you very much for your input.

I still believe that EM1 has potential either from Miggster or not is another question. EM1 is not just Miggster.

Have a great day ahead.
    Enjoy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.608K 801.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812697 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2466033 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.