SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I've stayed out of here for a while because to be honest it's...

1. 175 Posts.
    I've stayed out of here for a while because to be honest it's very frustrating hearing people bleat on constantly about shorters. Yes they are a problem we get it. I'm not a shorter, im in long and I've already lost a bundle on paper but held. It's (shorting) morally wrong but legal and bitching and moaning won't solve anything. Send a complain to asic and do something tangible if you want.

Also the last few days has been exasperated by paranoid retail investors. It's the same as when FOMO strikes to drive a price up people have freaked out to drive it down. The thing that really gets to me though is that there isn't much stock being leant out. People have to accept that there is a hell of a lot just being straight up sold. The percentage of trade as shorts over the last few days is not that high http://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=SGH

I'm not saying there isn't manipulation, there is still a shitload and there are people driving the price down (IMO). But just accept that this is unfortunately the nature of the beast and again IMO this may be a slow recovery. There will come a time when the short squeeze does bite. But no amount of ramping is going to make it come before something positive happens. Not as long as websites like AFR are reinforcing the agenda of a group of investors by publishing incredibly misleading statements (sgh would need 6 years of cash flow to meet guidance). Sgh is a much larger company than it was even 2 years ago. Then again I wouldn't expect anything less from AFR.

Rant over.
    Last edited by scream: 25/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.