AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

think again - management and the board

1. 17,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Reposted because I had to moderate myself off the other thread about this morning's announcement

There is a lot of speculation about what this morning's announcement means. Maybe we should take a closer look. Despite the insistence from Gavin that he has been responsible for strategy and external matters we all know from the newsletters and announcements that this has been the province of Nick Clark. I don't know that I have to reiterate all of the evidence - it is there to see. So in fact you could see this as confirmation of what has always been fact - Nick does the strategy and external stuff and Dirk focuses on running the operational side of the business. Nothing sinister in it.

Maybe the one planning to exit is Gavin? Or maybe we are going to have two of them supposedly doing the same thing - but that would be a good reason for another strike I would have thought and much more concern. My opinion but as much a logical conclusion as the other opinions posted on the other thread.

Anyway if the market thinks it is a bad thing and it is this announcement causing the downturn I think the market has it wrong. My opinion.

As for my silence that a few commented on - I've been busy but I am also trying to work on a picture of sales projections extrapolated from various data. I will post it when I get through the task.

parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.