SLX 2.13% $5.05 silex systems limited

The problem is Expo, apart from the obvious current issue re...

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    The problem is Expo, apart from the obvious current issue re Fukushima, is that management have not explained to anyone what they are really doing at Transagony. In Feb 2009 they said in a few months they would be sorting out some electrical property issues re high efficiency solar cells. Three months after that they purchased the solar business from BP. At that time they said they would add the novel Tranagony tech to take efficiency beyond single junction limits of silicon solar cells. All of this has gone nowhere. Now Tranagony is not even mentioned in relation to roof top products. This small shift in focus just happened with no comment from MG that I have read. Maybe I missed something. Can anyone help here? The other business in Adelaide was put on ice because of the GFC. What rubbish. If you have a good product take it to market. The SP flogging will continue until the market makes some sense of their offerings. Remember that Transagony made only $726 dollars to real customers for the 6 months to Dec 10. I agree with your sentiment - at this moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.05
Change
-0.110(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.196B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.15 $5.15 $5.04 $1.237M 242.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2835 $5.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.08 2528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.