A2M 1.49% $6.81 the a2 milk company limited

I'm predicting there will be a short squeeze at the end of...

1. 6,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2621
    I'm predicting there will be a short squeeze at the end of today. The shorters have loved working in the darkness and uncertainty. Tomorrow, BAL will come clean on how their supply chain and forecasting are not efficient enough to deal with the volatile China market. They will be writing down stock they should never have ordered and possibly having stock returned because they channel stuffed at the end of FY16. The sales side of the business has stabilized. It's just the accounting side that needs to be clarified as per their request for suspension.

If people think BAL flooding the market with cheap stock will impact A2M, they have lost sight of the scale of the market in China. BAL is a very small player. A2M have been competing against 'dumped' stock since April and have been increasing their market share and profit. BAL has no impact to A2M, just as BKL's flop in IF had no impact or correlation to A2 Platinum.

My other prediction Hokey will be long again by end of today or tomorrow. He will be spouting the virtues of A2M with price target of $2.45. Not that anyone probably cares. Just some sideline amusement for those that understand his role on this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.81
Change
0.100(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $4.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.72 $6.84 $6.70 $10.26M 1.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9090 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.81 17768 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.