LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Think Before Buying LNG, page-18

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    After the inauguration speech I am a little concerned with which way Trumpet's changes may indeed affect LNG.

Although he's pro energy/building/infrastructure which is a big positive, at the end of the day we will be an Aussie company making money out of converting US resources in America..money of which not all will be going back into the US economy. Even if the CEO and the potential majority of the workforce for construction and running of plant/s are US citizens, we (LNG) will be the ones making the big $$.

I therefore now believe some thought needs to be given towards a buy-out by a large American company as being a Trump preference in the case of LNG after this speech...and I'd suggest he'd have some pull in making it happen if so.
    If this becomes the case then at least $7 a share thank you - I'd hope we'd accept no less than that. Will depend on how close/certain those BTAs are to signing of course - that is if a takeover is offered before they are secured.
    If post FID Magnolia and/or BH then the sky's the limit on price offer acceptance one would think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.