LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Blame our government doz, they use the cry of ‘protectionism’ as...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Blame our government doz, they use the cry of ‘protectionism’ as an excuse not to save Aussie jobs and companies. They would rather import goods, made in ‘sweat shops’ in China etc, where they pay workers $1.00 an hour because they think that’s the only way those countries will buy our iron ore and other commodities. Our government is happy to sell our ports, infrastructure, electricity, farms (everything you can think of including the family jewels and its own sole) to other countries, all while they sell our highest grade beef, seafood etc overseas and import second grade crap that comes from countries without proper safety regulations (like the recent import of diseased prawns into Queensland that’s now affecting our Australian prawn farms). Australia had businesses here that were making great advances in solar panels, batteries and other renewables and they moved overseas because our government wouldn’t help them. I’d hoped for a takeover just to get the SP back up, and even though it’s always a possibility I’d rather Australian companies and manufacturers stayed Australian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.