VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Think before you act

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Yesterday, whilst smarting from the severe price drop emanating from the stupid action of one seller.... and its flow-on effect..., I had an in depth conversation with a fellow holder regarding our respective opinions on what would transpire today.
    My overwhelming belief.... based on 50 years watching market behaviour... was that the SP weakness yesterday will undoubtedly spook other holders.
    It sent out a message that despite great forthcoming news, there is the potential for others to be spooked.... and the FOMO factor would set in.

I ask each of you to examine your current mindset and compare it against the buoyancy that dominated you prior to yesterday.
    You probably now ask yourself "how many other idiots are out there?"

I also ask why the SP has continued to drop AFTER more good news has emerged from the AACR.
    I feel it fair to state the SP would have continued to strengthen ...past the historical high... had it not run into a severe speed hump.... albeit established by someone who sold a significant parcel (whilst under the belief he expected to get a higher price next week!!!!)

Ahhh!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.